Shannon Rowbury: Two-time Olympian and young entrepreneur with a film background
As a Nike sponsored Track and Field athlete, Shannon spends most of her time running in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park and traveling around the world to race the 1500m. In addition to being a runner, Shannon is an artists, has served as a guest speaker for a great variety of events, and she is a young entrepreneur, having co-founded two San Francisco based non-profit organizations.
Shannon has served as a guest speaker for and an adviser to educational institutions, businesses and corporations, and private individuals. Some of these include Lloyds Bank, Olympic club, and Sacred Heart Cathedral Prep.
Shannon’s areas of expertise include but are not limited to:
- Personal experiences as a two-time Olympic finalist and World Bronze medalist
- Time management and college applications for student athletes
- How to deal with injuries and recover better
- Training tips, pre race planning and racing strategies to maximize your performance
- Travel tips (packing, managing jet-lag, finding training resources)
- Diet tips for training and eating out
If your business or school would like to receive professional and personal advise from Shannon, please contact Shannon.